Purchasing Tickets for our 2019 Showcase!
Tickets will be sold at this link: https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/mbk-dance-studios-showcase
- Tickets go on sale at 9am on Saturday the 16th of November 2019
- All seats are allocated; you must sit in your assigned seat
- Adult tickets are $25 + $2.25 booking fee per ticket
- Child tickets are $15 + $1.75 booking fee per ticket
- MBK DANCERS DO NOT NEED A TICKET! Students are sitting at the back of the audience in their own allocated seat with their class so we can find them easily for their performance and collection by parents.
- Tickets must be printed out and shown at the door. Please do not show us a receipt on your phone. Hard copies only.
- Tickets are more expensive than years past but will save you lining up for 4 hours or more to purchase over the counter, which is what we have done in the past.
- I would appreciate your understanding in the price rise as it allows us to offer online tickets and saves you a lot of time waiting around in this November heat.
A few important things to consider:
- If you need a seat for a child, then a ticket will need to be purchased regardless of age. This is at child ticket price.
- If children are sitting on your lap, then a ticket does not need to be purchased for them. As the show is allocated seating, simply let the door person know your child will be sitting on your lap.
- For health and safety reasons all prams must be left at the back of the hall to leave isles clear in case of evacuation.
- Parents are not expected to purchase tickets for both shows. Choose which evening you would like to watch the show, then for the other evening you will sign your child in & collect them once they have danced from the back of the hall.
- You are of course welcome to buy tickets to both shows or simple wait outside/ go to dinner until your child has danced. There is a rough timeline for the show, please understand that this may run overtime as live performances can be unpredictable.
- Tickets will be checked at the door so please print them and bring them with you. We have no way of checking your name off a list, so a hard copy print out of your ticket is required.
- Teachers and volunteer parents will supervise students at the back of the hall.
- If you’d like to help you dancer backstage on the night you are watching (or both) you are very welcome too.
- Baby Ballerinas & Adults please wait to hear from Hayley about how best to purchase your tickets. Special considerations have been made for you.
- Reminder Baby Ballerinas are only dancing on the Saturday night show.